DOMICIL LAYAWAY POLICY
Layaway Agreement Terms and Conditions
(Please read carefully. Your acceptance of these terms is considered a binding and legal agreement)
1. A minimum deposit of 50% of the total including sales tax is required to reserve each item. For
items that must be ordered we require deposits totalling 50% of the total before we place the order.
- Your remaining balance is payable in instalments outlined in the agreement. The maximum allowed layaway payment period is 3 months (90 days). You may pay your total balance off earlier with no penalty. Failure to pay off your entire balance during the maximum layaway period will result in the cancellation of your order.
Any and all deposits/payments are non-refundable, non-exchangeable, and non-transferable. If you do not pay the balance of your order in full within the 3 months hold period, you the buyer, agrees that the layaway contract is void and you are not entitled to any refund on your initial deposit or any subsequent payments applied to your balance.
- Returns and/or exchanges are not permitted on items paid for via a layaway plan.
- Unless otherwise notified, items will be shipped no later than ten (10) business days from the
date final funds are cleared to our bank.
- Shipping costs, if any, and all other related costs will be added to the order total.
- Layaway purchases will remain on the sales floor but will be marked “sold.”
- Upon receipt of layaway deposit, you will receive a copy of the layaway agreement stating the
date placed on layaway, amount due, and final payment due date.
- Layaway payments may be made by cash or bank transfer.
- PAST DUE ACCOUNTS. A service charge of ten percent will be charged on all past due invoices until paid in full.
- Please ask any and all questions regarding the item(s) before payment.
In the event of cancellation you are not entitled to any refund on your initial deposit or any subsequent payments applied to your balance.
Again, please ask any and all questions regarding the item(s) before payment.
*This Agreement may be amended only by a written instrument duly executed by all parties hereto.